Re: RFS: gtans - Tangram (puzzle) game using GTK+

Am Dienstag, 23. März 2004 22:10 schrieb Florian Ernst:
> http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html#sponsored_p
>ackages

Thanks, Flo. May I cite few lines from the quoted URL:

Towards sponsors: "You are listed as the maintainer - it's your
reputation on the line too. "

Towards people looking for advocates: "There is no point asking for an
advocate on debian-mentors or any other open mailing list. No developer
should be willing to advocate for you without knowing something about
you. "

I suppose, these lines might frighten possible sponsors or advocats.
Being no debian-developer myself, I can't say, how difficult it is to
become one, but, to me, this seems to be the most straightforward
thing...

Good luck, anyway!
Ralf