Re: RFS: gtans - Tangram (puzzle) game using GTK+

[CC to debian-jr and debian-edu, as this package is part of their
efforts[1][2]. Crossposting only after being advised by the Unofficial
debian-mentors FAQ[3].]

Dear developers,

it looks like my RFS for this package[4] didn't arouse any interest so
far.

Thus I'll now keep maintaining my version of this package until
someone steps forward who has or doesn't need a sponsor. In a week
from now I'll also file a RFS on the Sponsorship page[5] so it won't
simply get lost in the mailinglist archives.

In case someone wants to take a look at my packaging, please see
<http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/gtans>

This is the last changelog entry:
| gtans (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
| .
|   * New maintainer (Closes: #238030)
|   * New upstream release (Closes: #238028)
|     + the figures file named alpha.figures as well as Russian and Ukrainian
|       translations now included upstream (Closes: #182145)
|     + added Polish, Czech, and Turkish (incomplete) translation
|     + no other changes
|   * Added Chinese (big5) and Japanese translation from upstream homepage
|   * Added German translation from new maintainer
|   * Updated upstream author and homepage in manpage
|   * General overhaul of debian/*
|   * Standards-Version 3.6.1

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,