The Linux Signpost components...

Here is a list of the components I suggest we put into the Linuxsignpost
product in the Skolelinux bugzilla : (Name - Description)

---

School software menu - An overview of software recommended for use in the
school associated with school topics

Software overview - Software overview and software details for both Linux and
Windows software. It links Windows and Linux software together.

Linux documents overview - An overview of Linux documents

Easy guide to Linux - A brief and non-technical guide to Linux

Recommended Linux software overview - A list of recommended Linux software

Transition overview - Makes a user defined transition overview from Windows to
Linux

I18n - Common I18n system

Profile system - Profile system that tailors the user menu, recommended
software list and limits accessable categories in software overview.

Error handling system - Common error handling system

---

Comments and suggestion are welcome.
--
Mvh
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi