Re: [OT] Forum - was: New Mailinglist: debian-edu-core

> Am Freitag, 19. März 2004 18.40 schrieb Julien Valroff:
> > This would be a very good solution for those (like me) who are not
> > concerned by each thread. It would prevent us from having so much mail
> > every day.
> >
> > Do you think a similar solution could be applied to
> > SkoleLinux/Debian-Edu mailing-list?

It is already active! There is a news gateway and a web(forum) gateway
at gmane.org
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.education

There you can follow the threads and also post (authenticated) messages even if you are not subscibed to the debian list yourself.
See the http://gmane.org hompage.

Cheers,
Peter