Re: New Mailinglist: debian-edu-core

> I was gone for one week and received 140 mailings from the list.  Most
> of which do not concern my interest in skolelinux.
>
> Most of the discussions would have fit much better in a forums-like
> environment.  Threads are easy to track, changes or posting can be
> subscribed to and you can receive summary emails as often as desired.

Don't your User-Agent: "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624" support threading? It should. I am not aware if
lists.debian.org can send you digests.

> Has anyone considered this idea?  phpBB, perhaps?  It would also be easy
> to provide forums for troubleshooting, etc. for teachers and students.

Hmm, I don't think so. They more of a centralized bottleneck. And not
flexible just like this webmail frontend I need to use here.

Cheers,
Peter