Re: how can I find out the skolelinux Version on a running server ?

On 2004-03-17 14:26:39+0100, Martin Herweg wrote:

:
:
: how can I find out the skolelinux Version on a running server ?

Right now I don't think you can do this on a simple way. The only place I'm
able to find what source my testinstall used is in /etc/apt/sources.list.

I suggest adding a /etc/skolelinux/version .

Rune(sk)
--
«I came out of it dead broke, without a house, without anything except a
girlfriend and a knowledge of Unix.» «Well, that's something. Normally