RE: Too many default groups in Skolelinux' LDAP schema?

Isn't Jr a well known acronym for Junior? => jradmin

> > genagegp stands for generic age-group
>
> This one is more difficult.  Nevertheless, I would prefer 'gnagegrp'.

How about "standard ages" std-ages? "Default age" => def-age?

Generic may be a better word that both default and standard, but the
acronyms def and std I guess is widely used, and the total meaning might be
easier to grasp.

Sven Tore Iversen