Re: Is Skolelinux safe?

tir, 09.03.2004 kl. 13.03 skrev Andreas Schuldei:
> Jonas, thank you for taking the efford of summarizing the thread
> from the norwegian list.
>
> <sarcasm and annoyance>
> i read it partly but i did not get the
> impression that people really cared for input from other (english
> speaking) people and the competence level was not above average
> all the time, either.
>
> I wondered why the discussion was conducted on that list in the
> first place, and concluded it was more for entertainment and
> chit-chat because people would *of cause* not want to be rude by
> excluding anyone from the discussion by using "private" languages.
> </sarcasm and annoyance>

Sometimes discussions like theis starts on the norwegian list because
the one who starts the discussion is no developer and/or do not know
about the developer list. Other times it is because they do not want to
write in english. So we are trying to force this kind of discussions
over to the right list ass we did this time. The problem is that we use
to much time before we do this. Working on it    ;-)

Markus