OSWC Workshop on Education

Hello everybody!

I doubted even the convenience of sending a pointer to a
document in Spanish, but Petter suggested on #Debian-edu this
morning that maybe someone would be interested. It covers the
workshop on Education held during the Open Source Conference
in Malaga that some members of this list attended last month.
My intention when I contacted Petter was find the conclusions of
the Debian-derivative meeting at the same place.

Here's the url
    http://wiki.hispalinux.es/moin/TallerOswcMalaga

In case of interest maybe an English translation could be produced.

--
jr <juanrafael.fernandez at hispalinux.es>
# gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.es.pgp.net --recv-keys 0D709914