Re: Proposal for the norwegian bokmål langcode transition for po-debconf

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> Do I understand you correctly, that ideally nb.po only is the right
> thing to do, and you want temporary backwards compatibility for
> those doing The Right Thing - and warn others, both those ignorant
> about The Right Thing and those doing both by default?

Yes, that is correct.  Having both is a maintainence problem, as the
two files will have to be kept in sync, and it is less hassle to only
have one file to update.

Some info on the topic is available from
<URL:http://i18n.skolelinux.no/localekoder.txt> (Norwegian only).