Re: Three indepentantly stored admin passwords; a bug or a feature?

>  To fix the "password reuse" issue, the software ought to ask for a
> new password shortly after installation.

Hmm, I don't agree on the "shortly after" part of this. IMHO trying to
hide anything from users by purpose, allways ends up generating
more confusion that it helps. State in common terms what is needed,
say why, and get the things down at once. And everyone will
appreciate it rather than beeing strung along.

Peter