Re: Status, progress and remaining problems for our upcoming Plone site.

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 11:52:26AM +0100, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> Why not using internel Zope cache? However I guess it is related to
> Apache vs Zope own web server

The internal cache is used on unmodified objects by Zope automatically
by itself. The caches I was talking about are for delivering content to
the client - they are several houndred times faster than what Zope is
able to deliver - even from its own cache.

--
Alex Brasetvik