Re: Recommended anti-virus software on file servers?

Herman Robak skrev:
Do we have any free software that can provide decent
virus protection for Windows clients?  In mixed environments
anti-virus is pretty much required for the computers running
Windows.  We provide Samba, hence we support Windows clients.

We don't have that, but using exiscan and clamav is rumoured to give good results, possibly coupled with spamassassin for spam control.

I have no idea if there are Debian packages for this though.

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Ragnar Wisløff