Re: unsubscribe

Bill Maas wrote:

Dear people at Debian-Edu/Skolelinux,

a week ago I sent an email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to debian-edu@lists.debian.org. It seems that since then, I am only getting more mails from that address. Although I firmly support the whole idea behind Skolelinux, these emails are of no direct interest to me, and clutter my mailbox. Could you please "unsubscribe" me from the list?

Thank you,

Bill Maas.

Read the message at the bottom of every message. Also, do not start a new topic by replying to another message. Thank you.

--
Vidar Tyldum
EOF