Re: [Devel] We do need a "mascot"

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 09:54, you wrote:
> Imagine yourself as a newcomer to Linux: While it's nice to have a
> whole zoo of animals to choose from, this can also be somewhat
> confusing (nothwithstanding the Gnu/Linux, Gnome/KDE etc.). Choice is
> good, information overflow less so.
>
> In any case, let's include some educational props and the debian swirl.
> If we do go with a nice, jolly elfin, I think it would be better to
> remove the horns.

I am not sure, I really like sketch . Because it got a really big educational
property like the big book. It also indicates the cultural origin by the horn
and elfin. This will make Skolelinux more unique I think, and surely show its
origin.

--
Mvh
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi