Re: [Devel] We do need a "mascot"

On Monday 23 February 2004 07:58 pm, cobaco wrote:
> On 2004-02-23 23:12, Thomas Templin wrote:
> > I think the elfin logo is a good idea.
> > And most kids like this liitle guys, longing for one who does all the
> > ugly homework they have to do for school. :o)
>
> wouldn't those be leprechauns?

"Brownies"!

(At least in my Americanized version of English fairytales. ;-) ).

BTW, my 2-cents is that Tux is overdone.  I like this little elf or whatever he
is a lot better.  FWIW.

I don't know about Blender/3D work, but I'm sure I could clean this drawing
up very nicely using Sketch ("Skencil" now, 2D vector graphics program).
Should only take a couple of hours, I expect.

Do you want me to?

Cheers,
Terry