Re: [Devel] We do need a "mascot"

I don't like any of the logos mentioned earlier. This is supposed to be
an educational project.  Somehow those images look hostile to me.

I'll say I am biased upfront, use something more like the logo we use on
our educational site.  We call him Chaz the Wizard. see
http://starryskies.com/img/sskies.sm-90.gif
It does look much better with the black background as displayed top
right on http://starryskies.com/.

Chuck
             Griffith Observatory Star Award for excellence
   in promoting astronomy to the public through the World Wide Web.
StarrySkies Network                             The Starry Messenger
http://StarrySkies.com                        http://StarryMessenger.Net
publishing science                              the weekly newsletter of
articles since 1995.                            the StarrySkies Network
Chuck Peters, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer and Linux Tech.