Re: Development gathering in Trondheim, 27.-29. february 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 06:55:11AM +0100, Håvard Korsvoll wrote:

> > - Your name.

Keld Simonsen

> > - Your travel expenses.

ca 3000 NOK.

> > - Which part of the gathering you are joining
> >   (technical, translation or testing).

translating, technical

> > - If you are a developer we want to know which Bug you are going to work

Bug 14. Maybe some other stuff, incl installation.
I am also interested in translation tools.
Maybe talk on standardization too.

> > on. - If you are joining us for dinner on friday and/or saturday?

I will be joining both Friday and Saturday evening for dinner.

Hilsen
keld