Re: Web browsers?

> Has anyone at this point noticed that Konqueror quite frankly stinks?

You're talking about the KDE 2 version, right? Yes it's bad.

Apple's contributions to the latter versions have made it much better, but
you have to use recent packages from unstable to enjoy them.
> It's not near being as complete as Mozilla, or even better, Mozilla
> Firefox.

<offtopic> I'd say Epiphany rules. </offtopic>

> To put it simply: What on earth were you thinking?

  KDE has a browser: Konqueror.
+
  Limited space on the installation CD.
=
  Let people install Mozilla themselves if they want to.

Limited space on the installation CD have been the topic a lot of times,
search the mailing list archives about it.