allow xlock to access thin clients /= Re: Q: How to "freeze" LTSP sessions - and unfreeze later.

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2004 01:11 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> well, you could do it for all the users, something like:
>     who | while read WHO WHERE WHEN ; do
>       case $WHERE in
>         :[0-9]*)
>           su -c "DISPLAY=$WHERE xscreensaver-command -lock" $WHO
>           ;;
>       esac
>     done

Hi there,

don't know if iTalic includes such function.

On http://www.lug-marl.de/kurs/my_pub_howto.txt I found:

#$1 is a list thin clients host names / IPs

for i in `cat $1`
do
 xlock -remote -allowaccess -mode blank -display $i:0 &
done

But, well, access is denied - I suppose, somehting has to be added
to /etc/hosts.allow -- but WHAT?

thanks
Ralf