Skolelinux worldwide - Poland and beyond :)

Hi there,

as I know that there have been some new comers here,
and being aware that not everybody here follows www-int:

AlexB, who maintains the plone-driven web portal at skolelinux.org,
deservs our thanks for implementing the fronting picture in Polish:

http://skolelinux.org/pl

At the moment it seems uncertain, _if_ anybody will be presenting
Skolelinux at http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/press/dates/LinuxPro2004
in Warsaw (Nov 29/30), but if so, they can present some contents in
Polish, anyway :))

Furthermore, AlexB needs to know, what other languages have prepared
translations, so he can add the corresponding flags in a row.

Thank you for your contributions,
Regards
Ralf