Re: FreeNX is out

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2004 13:02 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> As I described in previous mails the problem occures only from the
> Windows client.

This reminds me to problems teachers have using windows 2k:
Daily one asks me how to switch from English to German keyboard layout.
There is a shortcut (like shift-arrow) that switches to English. Go to
settings, Countries and language, and search for the Keyboard settings
(just a guess). Then, however, also in other editors, the layout is
mis-set.

I must admit that so far I didn't check the win-client for NX, does it
run under Wine?

I did check now the debian woody package for NX client from !m. Works
fine! Now I can use the identical installation /desktop from
workstations, too, without the need of PXE-boot.

Regards
Ralf