Develper gathering this Weekend Oct. 15-17

9 people have signed themself in on this meeting. I will be home in
Grimstad, but wll try to take part via IRC as best as possible.

For now I have 3 tasks for the transition to sarge:
- Rewrite pam configuration to support the new "@include ..."-style
- Rewrite bind configuration to the new schemas with named.conf.local
- Get all the apps that were in venus back into sarge, at least for
  main server, thin client server, workstation and standalone

If you want to prepare yourself, please read
http://developer.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/debian-edu_sarge_installation.txt

To sign yourself onto this, please read
http://developer.skolelinux.no/info/prosjektet/delprosjekt/opplegg_utviklertreff_2004_06.txt

Could someone fill in the blanks in that document ?

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no