Re: xdebconfigurator menu item number in base-config

[Free Ekanayaka]
> currently xdebconfigurator base-config  menu item has number 76, while
> pkgsel    has 80. Is    there  any   particular  reason  for   running
> xdebconfigurator *before* tasksel?

Nope.  The number was selected for woody, and just copied to sarge.
Should we change it to another number?

> Running  it running it *after* would  make it trigger itself basing on
> the user choice (with or without X).

Fine with me.  Submit a bug request to BTS asking for the number to be
changed, and include a proposal for a new number.  This should make
sure we don't forget it.