debian-edu branch for debian-cd

I've made a small debian-edu branch in debian-cd CVS that holds just the
changes needed to build debian-ed CDs. It's a small diff and I have
plans to make it smaller by, eg, adding an option to debian-cd to limit
the kernels on the CD to only the ones used by d-i, and another to drop
the 2.6 kernel from the CD entirely, and another to set the default
debconf priority for d-i. Ideally there would be no diff at all, and
debian-edu could be built with an appropriate CONF.sh and an installed
debian-cd package, but maybe that won't be doable so for now I'll
maintain this minor branch.

I've also added a build/ directory to debian-edu CVS that contains the
rest of the stuff needed to build debian-edu CDs. I'd like to set up the
"builder" user on developer.skolelinux.no to build this, rather than having
it build as my user, if someone with access can help me do so.

--
see shy jo