Re: Call for French and German translators.

* Alex Brasetvik (alex@brasetvik.com) [040625 17:53]:
> Hi.
>
> I have set up a French[1] and a German[2] Plone site now, as well as
> adding new flags below the search box.
>
> Now I need somebody to translate the English pages[3] to French
> and German :-)
>
> At least one on the various translation teams must register[4][5] in the
> respective Plone site, subscribe to www-int[6] and send me his/her
> username, so I can grant access.

what is done to make sure that the content on the different sites
is in sync? just this weekend i tried to show people the
cvs-write-access page in english and it only existed in
norwegian.

is there any way to check if content exists in a given language
and that it is up to date?

i asked this before and did not get an answer. This is one key
requirement for an international website like this and would
reduce the longterm (and the immediat) value of the site
enormously.