RFT: new hwinfo package

Hello!

I have prepared a new version of hwinfo (hardware detection) for
Skolelinux / Debian-Edu. In that case I need someone to test the
output of the old and the new version so I have some data to compare
before we start using the new version of hwinfo in Skolelinux /
Debian-Edu.

Test procedure:
 (1) run 'hwinfo > hwinfo_old' (as root) on your Skolelinux /
     Debian-Edu computer
 (2) add 'deb ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/ woody-test local' to
     your /etc/apt/sources.list
 (3) run 'apt-get update && apt-get install hwinfo'
 (4) remove/uncomment the line inserted from (2)
 (5) run 'hwinfo > hwinfo_new' (as root) again
 (6) send an email to werner@skolelinux.no with hwinfo_old and
     hwinfo_new as attatchments

Thanks in advance!

- Werner