Re: converting /etc/passwd /etc/shadow into skolelinux-LDAP

[Maximilian Wilhelm]
> I wrote some some time ago, while migrating from arktur to SL and put
> them into the SL-CVS under "src/ldap-skolelinux/barbarossa" but some
> time ago, all the stuff was moved to somewhere...
> Can anyone tell me, where all stuff in there is, and wether my scripts
> are available in CVS anymore..?

Sure.  The ldap-skolelinux package was merged with the
skolelinux-cfengine package, and skolelinux-cfengine was renamed to
debian-edu-config and moved to Alioth when it was uploaded into the
Debian archive.

The CVS is now available from
<URL:http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/debian-edu-config/?cvsroot=debian-edu>.
Your scripts and notes are now in ldap-tools/barbarossa/.