Re: roadmap after version 1.0

Hello All,

I am very please to see you have some insight to eventually integrate
ILIAS within Debian-Edu/Skolelinux. In the education district area of
Académie of Bordeaux, ILIAS has been used and customized to develop
ARGOS for local use in junior and senior high schools, potentially 10
thousand of users (http://www.ac-bordeaux.fr/argos/).

Hilaire

--
CDDP des Landes