RFT: new kernel-image-2.4.25 in woody-test.
I want to upgrade the kernels we are using in Skolelinux to
version 2.4.25, but need to have the packages tested before putting
them into production. Here is the test procedure:
(1) add "deb ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/ woody-test local" to
(2) run 'apt-get update && apt-get install kernel-image-2.4.25-1-<arch>'
replacing <arch> with your flavor (386, 686, 686-smp, k6, k7,
(3) remove the line from (1) and run 'apt-get update'
(4) reboot and check that you are running the correct version with
'uname -a' (should show 2.4.25-1-<arch>)
(5) report the result to this list or me.
Thanks in advance!