Just a test if we need a CDD-List

Hi,

I would love if some people could tell me if they noticed the mail

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200403/msg01613.html

on debian-devel.  If you are interested in this topic but failed to
see the mail for whatever reasons please report this to bug #237017
end try to convince listmaster that refusing to open a common CDD list
he is blocking our common work. (Sorry - but I regard this as an
important issue and it will reduce the work of Debian-Edu drastically
if all CDDs would work together to build common tools.)

Kind regards

         Andreas.