Re: RFS: gtans - Tangram (puzzle) game using GTK+

Am Dienstag, 23. März 2004 17:39 schrieb Florian Ernst:
> it looks like my RFS for this package[4] didn't arouse any interest
> so far.

Hi Flo,

I do know gtans and consider it worth to be added as an educational
software to skolelinux. (Actually, it's great!)
As I am new to this list, I don't know what you mean my "sponsoring"?
[4] Did you mean literally money, or was this a request for supporting
your adoption?

Regards
Ralf