Re: Your votes, please!

I am sorry but I had understood that a new mascot was expected. Tux is not a new mascot. It is the one of
Linux (the kernel).

I have no problem with Tux being used, but if so, I would have proposed nice drawings with Tux and school
material

YOu can already see some at http://www.icmr.be

Best regards
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux
L'informatique libre pour tous vous intéresse ? Rendez-vous ce samedi 27/3 à Namur