I need some help promoting and translating The Linux Signpost

Hi!

Most of you probably don't know what The Linux Signpost is, but briefly
explained it is a tool to help people migrate from Windows to Linux by
helping them find software and help them to get a brief overview of Linux.

You find it on : http://www.linuxsignpost.org

As Petter mentioned I need some help translating it to new languages, so I
would  appreciate if someone could help me translate it to german, spanish
and french. Maybe more languages as well.

I would also appreciate help in promoting it internationally and help to
populate it with software.

The Linux Signpost is part of the Skolelinux Project, and has been designed
with Skolelinux and Debian in mind. But in the future it will be able to
support more Linux distros, and be more distro neutral.

--
Mvh
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi