Re: New Mailinglist: debian-edu-core

> matters, like marketing, strategy, new employees-annoucements,
> world-domination planning etc.

If we see debian-edu as an international list to coordinate
debian GNU/Linux efforts, learn from each others experiences, share
work, and to cheer us up of course, those things are right on topic.

At this point, I don't think the volume on the list is so high that it
needs to be split-up. I agree with the prevous post about the benefits
to keep it diverse to some extend.

Maybe just the autogeretated package maintainer messages are specific
enough, to be of lesser general interest.

If you would like to see a split, what do you think of
traditional debian-edu-devel (technical) vs. debian-edu (general)?

I think that may fit better.

Peter