willing to get involved

I notice there is not a lot of traffic on this list, also noticed a note
requesting someone get involved to look after it. I'd like to get
involved, but need to read the documentation first. I'm teach ICT,
advocated and administered Linux in high schools. I am also new to
debian and am very taken by it. Anyway, please advise where i can find
the guidance for doing the job.
cheers, Neil Kelly

All emails leaving Kingsbury High School are automatically scanned for viruses and content. The views of the sender do not necessarily reflect the views of Kingsbury High School.

Kingsbury High School
Princes Avenue
London
NW9 9JR