Seeking a sponsor, working on the wims package

Hello,

I am searching a debian developer to sponsor me. I am working on the
wims package, which had been set up by Raphael Hertzog, to fit in the
debian-edu distrution which was released in France. When Raphael did it,
it was the first good package existing for wims (see an example of this
software at http://wims.unice.fr/wims/en_home.html), which required less
than a minute for the administrator to set up. Formerly, the
installation of wims required at least two hours.

I have corrected some bugs existing in the first package, and then
patched wims to bring it closer to the debian policy (mainly by using
only PNG and MNG images and animations instead of GIF). I have also
split it into some independant packages.

The newer packages can be found in
ftp://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/woody/web/ ,
ftp://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/woody/science/ ,
ftp://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/woody/tex/ ,
ftp://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/woody/graphics/

As Raphael said me that he has not enough time to sponsor me, I'd like
to find another sponsor.

Best regards,			Georges.

--
Georges KHAZNADAR et Jocelyne FOURNIER
22 rue des mouettes, 59240 Dunkerque France.