Intro

Hi all - I just noticed the DebianEdu project (someone fwd'd to SEUL/edu),
and I thought I'd sign up and introduce myself.

I've written a number of games for Linux (most are in Debian-Jr),
and have been pretty interested in educational stuff lately.

Last year, I started work (it's stalled since; sorry :^( ) on
the Tux4Kids project "Tux, of Math Command", a math quizzing arcade-style
game for kids.

This summer I began my "Tux Paint" project, which has been coming along
fabulously.

The other Tux4Kids.org crew and I have ideas for other K12-level
edutainment projects, too.

Anyway, I guess to close up, I'll give some URLs someone could add to the
DebianEdu Wiki:

  Tux, of Math Command
  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxmath/

  Tux Paint