Re: Terminal server under Debian-Edu

Is there interest in builind a reliable and easy to use X terminal
solution within this group?

You read my mind. I'd also love to see a Debian-based LTSP solution and have wondered about the same question...

--
 Regards, | Tired of viruses, security holes, expen$ive upgrades, and
 .        | blue screens of death?  Sick of software snooping and