Re: LDAP Protokolldateien verschlingen Plattenplatz: /var/lib/ldap/log.000*

 Mandag 10. desember 2012 22:05:18 skrev Ralf :
> Nun habe ich in /usr/share/slapd/DB_CONFIG
> set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE
> eingefügt. Nach einem Neustart des LDAP-Servers sind
> aber die Dateien noch da. Muss ich erst weitere User adden?

I always thought that those files had to be owned by openldap:openldap
otherwise slapd wouldn't start, anyway that is another point.

The way that I remove "unused" ldap log-files is like this:
cd /var/lib/ldap/
db4.2_archive | xargs  rm -v

You might need to use another version of Berkeley Database Utilities
than 4.2.

You should find the relevant package with "aptitude search db4"

Oh, always have backup of your ldap!
/etc/init.d/slapd stop
slapcat -l ldap.`date +%d%m%Y`.ldif
/etc/init.d/slapd start