Christian
Von: Debian Listmaster Team <listmaster<at>lists.debian.org>
An: christian<at>maxen.de
Datum: Gestern 20:45:56

Dear subscriber,

We've encountered some problems while sending listmail to your
emailaddress christian<at>maxen.de.

In the last seven days we've seen bounces for the following list:
* debian-edu
        (http://lists.debian.org/bounces/t_VNjVQKw4JcIDhZKs77wg)

(The link above points to a copy of the latest bounce
and will be valid for seven days.)

If those bounces pass a certain threshold, our bounce-detection will
forcibly remove your subscription.

If you are using 'Before-Queue Content filtering' and you think that this
mail is wrong, you should whitelist liszt.debian.org from Content filtering.

For more information see http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/FAQ

You are welcome to contact listmaster<@>lists.debian.org if you think this
message was sent in error.

        Sincerely,