Re: neuer Kontakt nach Spanien

Hi mates

Miri how are you doing?
How is gnash going?
As long as we keep her on CC I guess we should write in english :)
She is awesome and knows a lot I agree :)
We should all encourage her to work on gnash as we all need it and Miri I am
so looking forward to the next time where we can catch up, but unfortunately
you are not coming to Australia :(

(Just for the record Miriam and me met before and she is already working on
important things inside Debian-Edu, encouraging her with this work is of
course a good idea, I just used this thread to send out a "hello miriam" to
her as we did not talk a lot for some time :) ).

Cheers
Steffen