Re: Customized package list

Christian Kuelker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if this list is complete.
>
> Customized packages
> ===================
>
> The following packages are customized for
> Debian-Edu/Skolelinux, according to Petter
> Reinholdtsen:
>
> ------------------------
> openladp
> dhcp3
> ntp
> sysklogd
> squid
> apache
> webmin
> pam  \
>       > LDAP
> nss  /
> nagios
> samba
> bind9
> cups
> exim
> penssh
> imap
> adduser
> ------------------------
>
> We are planning a party. If a maintainer of one of this
> packages read the list, he/she might get in conntact with
> us.

This seems like list for Woody.

Please start working on sarge releases.

For Sarge, the following packages are fetched from local repository:
Our own packages, which we still works on.
 debian-edu (education-*)
 debian-edu-config
 debian-edu-install

A Java Package, that we are allowed to install without user intervention
 j2re1.4

The LTSP-Packages debianized from tar.gz files
 ltsp-*

Some other packages that originate from the Debian-edu project
 xdebconfigurator
 slbackup
 (localization-config ?)

Also there is a patched version of the lessdisks-version that is
availible from the debian sarge repositories.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/