Re: Do you want to help with marketing the new Skolelinux / Debian Edu release?

I have experience technical writing (mostly training materials, web sites, etc.
in English) and would like to contribute to the Promotion and
Community Team. Who are other members of the team?

Thank you,

John Ingleby
ICT Teacher
Rudolf Steiner School