french changes to tuxtype

Hi,

in Erkelenz in January you showed me some changes the french team did for
tuxtype 1.0.4. Since then I packaged and uploaded the new 1.5.4 version,
which is now available in etch and sid.

Did you look at the 1.5.4 package? Is there anything missing which you had in
your 1.0.4 version, I guess so, but I don't know. Please have a look, and
send me bugreports, best with patches.

Etch will be frozen soon, so please hurry up! (And we will try to release the
etch based skolelinux version shortly after...)

regards & thanks,
	Holger