Re: Ceremonie d'echange de clefs pgp a Erkelenz (28.1.2006)

> Quoting Benjamin Sonntag (benjamin@alternc.org):
> > French translation :
> >
> > Bonjour,
> >
> > Le Samedi 28 janvier 2006, il y aura une cérémonie d'échange de clés pgp
> > à Erkelenz.
Sorry that i write again in English :)
Can please somebody translate it? ;-)

Ok, if the person next to me translated it correct you don't know where
Erkelenz is. It's a small town near Aachen. It's close to the border to the
 Netherlands. Here you can have a look at

I hope that's okay for you, if you have any more questions where Erkelenz
is, don't bother to ask me :).