powerpc squeeze installation media dropped

Hi,

I've just made the netinst CD for squeeze to work only on amd64 and i386
machines and thus dropped powerpc. As a result we will have more space for
the two mostly used architectures!

Support for powerpc was introduced with Etch and since then we didnt receive
any feedback about powerpc being used in production anywhere, thus we
consider this change as doable.

Also it's still possible to run Debian Edu on powerpc, by turning a Debian
system into a Debian Edu one, just like one would do on i386 or amd64.

I still appreciate feedback on the topic of running Debian Edu on other
architectures than i386 and amd64 very much. Armel anyone? Anything else?

cheers,
	Holger