Stable update: munin

Debian-Edu/Skolelinux Stable Package Update

The Debian-Edu/Skolelinux developers have updated the following
package(s) in the stable repository. We advise you to upgrade to
the newest stable version.

Package: munin (munin, munin-node)
New version: 1.2.5-2.0.edu.etch.4

The new munin package includes an updated bugfix for the bug, which
prevented the right graphing of some default partitions.

Upgrade Instructions
----------------------

Make sure the line

        deb http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/ etch local

is present in your /etc/apt/sources.list and run 'apt-get update' to
update your package lists. Then run

        'apt-get upgrade'

to upgrade the package mentioned above. This might upgrade other
packages too, and if you only want to upgrade the package above, you
should run

        'apt-get install <packagename> '
                or
        'aptitude install <packagename>'

where <packagename> is the package name in paranthesis from the package
section
above.

The official CD(s)/DVD will not be updated immediately, but when we release a
new point release. Then the new package version will be included onto the
CD(s)/DVD.