Re: [semi-VAC] Washington DC & New York: Feb 23 -> Mar 3, 2019

No, sorry; I'd be happy to in principle, but nobody has proposed a specific plan, the weather's not great, and I have too many things left to take care of this afternoon and evening. I hope you enjoyed your visit and have a safe trip back.