Re: [VAC] January 29 - February 15, New York & Washington DC

Felipe Sateler <fsateler@debian.org> writes:

> Sorry for the delayed responses, I just got internet on a Starbucks.

No problem.  Sorry meeting today didn't work out.

Instead, how about dinner tomorrow, sometime around 6 pm, preferably
further into northwest DC?  I can offer plenty of restaurant suggestions
around both Dupont Circle and Woodley Park, having lived in both
neighborhoods before moving out to Maryland.  Is there any particular
type of food you'd be interested in?

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu